January – December 2022 (the comparison in brackets refers to 2021).
- Operating profit was SEK 854.2 million (1,101.6 million)
- Net interest income amounted to SEK1,196.1 million (1,301.1 million)
- Costs comprised SEK 249.5 million (125.3 million)
- Credit losses remained low and amounted to SEK 2.0 million (SEK 14.6 million)
- Return on equity was 9.6 % (14.6 %)
- The CET1 capital ratio was 19.5 % (18.3 %)
- Danske Hypotek’s covered bonds have the highest credit rating (AAA) from Standard & Poor’s and Nordic Credit Rating.
Read the full year-end report at danskehypotek.se/financial-information or in the pdf attached.
For further information, please contact:
Per Tunestam, CEO, Danske Hypotek
+46 708 74 48 41 or email@example.com