January – June 2023 (comparison with January – June 2022 in parentheses).
- Operating profit was SEK 476.7 million (501.0 million)
- Net interest income amounted to SEK 467.5 million (635.1 million)
- Costs comprised SEK 112.1 million (126.6 million)
- Credit losses amounted to SEK 1.5 million refers to reversals of previous reservations. For the corresponding period in 2022 reversals amounted to SEK 16.0 million
- Return on equity was 10.2 % (11.8 %)
- The CET1 capital ratio was 18.0 % (16.0 %)
- Danske Hypotek’s covered bonds have the highest credit rating (AAA) from Standard & Poor’s and Nordic Credit Rating.
Read the full Interim report at https://danskehypotek.se/financial-information or in the pdf attached.
For further information, please contact:
Per Tunestam, CEO, Danske Hypotek
+46 708 74 48 41 or firstname.lastname@example.org