January – June 2021 (comparison with January – June 2020 in parentheses)
- Operating profit was SEK 536 million (527 million).
- Net interest income amounted to SEK 668 million (596 million).
- Costs comprised SEK 60 million (68 million).
- Reservations for credit losses amounted to SEK 39 million, for the corresponding period in 2020 reversals amounted to SEK 19 million.
- Return on equity was 14.5 % (16.1 %).
- The CET1 capital ratio was 16.0 % (14.8 %).
Danske Hypotek’s covered bonds have the highest credit rating (AAA) from Standard & Poor’s and Nordic Credit Rating.
Read the full interim report here.
For further information, please contact:
Per Tunestam, CEO, Danske Hypotek
+46 708- 744 841 or email@example.com