January – June 2022 ((comparison with January – June 2020 in parentheses)
- Operating profit was SEK 501 million (536 million).
- Net interest income amounted to SEK 635 million (668 million).
- Costs comprised SEK 127 million (77 million).
- Reversals of reservations for credit losses amounted to SEK 16 million, for the corresponding period in 2021 reservations amounted to SEK 39 million.
- Return on equity was 11.8 % (14.5 %).
- The CET1 capital ratio was 16.3 % (16.0 %).
Danske Hypotek’s covered bonds have the highest credit rating (AAA) from Standard & Poor’s and Nordic Credit Rating.
Read the full interim report at https://danskehypotek.se/financial-information or in the pdf attached.For further information, please contact:
Per Tunestam, CEO, Danske Hypotek
+46 708- 744 841 or email@example.com